New and Pre-Owned Sales Consultant
Lexus on the Park is currently looking for a New and Pre-owned Sales Consultant. If you have a passion for customer service and you are a highly motivated individual, then you are the right person to join our team!
About Lexus on the Park:
At Canada One Auto Group, we strive to provide world class products and excellent customer service to all of our customers. We provide our employees with a culture that is unique, community involved and focused on continuous improvement with potential to move up within the company.
Under the umbrella of Canada One Auto Group, Lexus On The Park has become a premier Lexus dealership in the Toronto region and has one of the largest on-site inventories in Canada. At Lexus On The Park, our focus is to ensure all guests receive the best product and best automotive value, by providing prompt, precise service to all of our customers.
As a Sales Consultant, a typical day might include the following:
- Provide customers with information regarding vehicles for sale
- Complete sales of automobiles while offering additional products and/or services
- Conduct test drives of vehicles for sale
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Use marketing data using applicable sales management software tools to maximize sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research.
- Performs other duties as required.
This job might be right for you if:
- You have a minimum 3 years of direct work experience in a sales position and have demonstrated the ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining the established sales quotas.
- You have obtained your OMVIC certification in addition to a valid driver’s license.
- You are self-motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges and responsibilities, all while maintaining high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- You have a passion for customer service. You use your strong communication skills to develop buyers by building and maintaining rapport with customers.
What we Offer:
- Offer a Competitive Compensation Structure
- Group Benefit Plan after three months of employment
- A monthly car allowances
If you think you are the right candidate for the job, please submit your resume! For more information, please check out our social media or you can stop by the dealership to talk to one of our managers! We look forward to hearing from you.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will be accepted throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $75,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability