Business Development Specialist
Are you a self-motivated, disciplined, dedicated and driven individual? If you answered yes to all four, then you may be the right candidate to join our team as a Business Development Specialist here at Lexus on the Park!
About Lexus on the Park:
Under the umbrella of Canada One Auto Group, Lexus on the Park strives to provide an experience that is memorable and positive for all guests. At Lexus on the Park, our main focus is reflected in our commitment to the community in which we live and work.
As a Business Development Specialist, a typical day will include the following:
- Follow up with previous day walk-in, sales call and internet opportunities to generate future appointments
- Contact upcoming service guests to request a complimentary trade-in evaluation
- Reschedule guests that cancelled or missed their sales appointment
- Identify and assess guests needs to achieve satisfaction
- Communicate effectively via phone, text and email with guests (both inbound and outbound communication)
- Take the extra mile to engage guests, and be a key part of ongoing engagement
- Assist guests with general inquiries and vehicle information
- Create opportunities for renewal business through multiple contacts with the dealership’s existing portfolio
- Qualify and market to potential guests through outbound prospecting and leads management
- Communicate with management for all potential guest issues and/or concerns
- Collaborate with team members to support guest requests
This role may be right for you if:
● You are comfortable with outbound communication
● You have a passion for delivering an outstanding guest experience
● You can work independently in a fast-paced environment
● You have previous call-centre, customer service and/or hospitality experience
● You hold a valid OMVIC or are willing to obtain your certification within 60 days of employment
● You volunteer for new challenges and responsibilities, all while maintaining high energy and an engaging level of
● You are multilingual, as it would be an asset to our team, yet not a requirement
What we offer:
● Competitive compensation structure and extended health and dental plan
● Excellent management support and guidance
● Internal career growth program
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will be accepted
throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, and aboriginals.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.