Are you a highly motivated, dedicated and driven individual? If you answered yes to all three, then you are the right person to join our team as a Full-Time Service Appointment Coordinator with Lexus on the Park!
About Lexus on the Park:
Under the umbrella of Canada One Auto Group, Lexus on the Park strives to provide an experience that is memorable and positive for all customers. At Lexus on the Park, our main focus is reflected in our commitment to the community in which we live and work. We provide our employees with a culture that is unique, community involved and focused on continuous improvement with potential to move up within the company.
As a Service Appointment Coordinator, your day will include the following:
- Answering incoming calls and book service appointments for customers
- Communicate with new and existing customers to discuss current sales and promotions
- Contact customers to confirm the Service appointments
- Remind customers for their service due
- Input and maintain vehicle/customer information in the computer system
- Answer any customer’s inquiries and issues and provide additional service if necessary
- Follow up with customers to confirm satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
This role may be right for you if:
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in the automotive industry
- Strong customer service background
- Experience with Automotive Dealership software (Reynolds & Reynolds)
- Strong computer skills including Outlook, Excel & MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Understand deadlines and ability to multi task
- Self-motivated and work independently
What we offer:
- Offer a Competitive Compensation Structure
- Group Benefit Plan after three months of employment
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will be accepted throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.