Licensed Service Technician
At Canada One Auto Group, we strive to provide world class products and excellent customer service to all of our customers. We provide our employees with a culture that is unique, community involved and focused on continuous improvement with potential to move up within the company.
Under the umbrella of Canada One Auto Group, Lexus On The Park has become a premier Lexus dealership in the Toronto region and has one of the largest on-site inventories in Canada. At Lexus On The Park, our focus is to ensure all guests receive the best product and best automotive value, by providing prompt, precise service to all of our customers.
As an Automotive Licensed Service Technician, a typical day might include the following:
- Diagnoses and repairs to shop specifications
- Assisting other mechanic(s) in performing technical activities
- Advise and explain to customers on work performed
- General vehicle conditions and future
- Follow warranty policies and procedures on all warranty work
- Diagnoses cause of malfunction, utilizing all available resources
This position might be right for you if:
- Must have a valid Automotive Service Technician Trade Certification
- A valid G class licence with a clean drivers abstract
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be a team player
- Maintain records of maintenance performed, parts and supplies used
- Excellent time management skills with attention to detail
- A high level of motivation, energy and strong customer service skills
- Maintains a safe work area
Why Should You Apply?
- Offer a Competitive Compensation Structure
- Group Benefit Plan after three months of employment
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will be accepted throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift