Are you a highly motivated, dedicated and driven individual? If you answered yes to all three, then you are the right person to join our team as an Assistant Controller with Lexus on the Park!
About Lexus on the Park:
Under the umbrella of Canada One Auto Group, Toyota on the Park strives to provide world-class products and excellent customer service to all of our customers.
We provide our employees with a culture that is unique, community involved and focused on continuous improvement with the potential to move up within the company. Our focus is reflected in our commitment to the community in which we live and work.
As an Assistant Controller, a typical day might include the following:
- Responsible for full accounting cycle process;
- Post deals
- Prepare tax reports, tax deposits and tax returns in a timely and accurate manner
- Coordinate month end close to ensure deals are received and posted by month end
- Monthly bank reconciliations and floor plan reconciliations
- Prepare monthly journals, schedules, and general ledger. Close month by processing accounting month-end
- Focus on statistical data entry and budgeting
- Manage and mentor the accounting and administration departments; cross train a qualified replacement
- Other duties, relevant to the position, will be assigned as necessary by controller.
This job might be right for you if:
- You must have minimum of 3 years of accounting experience.
- You have experience in an automotive industry.
- Accounting designation (CMA or CGA) would be an asset
- Experience using Reynolds & Reynolds.
- You have excellent written and oral skills and excellent computer/spreadsheet knowledge.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment with strong leadership qualities. You demonstrate multitasking abilities while working under pressure.
Why Should I Apply?
- A Highly Competitive Compensation package
- Group Benefit Plan after three months of employment
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will be accepted throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent