The Principles Of Leasing
Always Drive a new Lexus with payments less than financing.
At Lexus On The Park Financial Services you will find more leasing options
and end of lease options
than expected. Lexus makes it easy to lease and transition to an upgrade or newer model.
When you purchase a vehicle you pay the total sale price. Lease payments on the other hand, reflect only the value of the car to be used over the term of your lease. For that reason, leasing may often allow you to enjoy (at a lower monthly cost) more vehicle than you might otherwise have purchased.
No-Nonsense Lexus Lease
- Competitive Rates
- Lower Monthly Payments
- Minimal Up-Front Costs
- Benefits of Down Payment Options
- Flexible Terms
- Peace of Mind You Deserve
The benefits of leasing include:
1. Nominal outlay of Personal CapitalLeasing uses the capital of the leasing company. All that is normally required of the customer is a security deposit and the first month's payment in advance. There is generally no need to lay out your own money, make a large down payment, or tie up your lines of credit for a depreciating asset. (As usual, the lessee is responsible for insurance and all applicable taxes.)
2. Lower Monthly PaymentsA lease payment is calculated on the difference between the vehicle's original value and its anticipated value at the end of the lease term. The term selected, cost of borrowing, service/administrative fees, expected resale value and original value all affect the monthly payment.
3. Tailored Monthly PaymentsYou can adjust your monthly payment to meet your driving requirements. Additional kilometres can be purchased at reduced rates at the beginning of the lease. Down payments can also be added to reduce your monthly lease payments or you can simply provide additional security deposits to lower the interest rate used to calculate the lease.
4. Efficient Vehicle CyclingLeasing enables you to replace your vehicle every two to five years, allowing you to drive a new vehicle more often.
5. Tax ConsiderationsIf your vehicle is used for business, a portion of your monthly payment may be eligible as a deduction against qualifying income. Expert tax advice should be obtained.